AN OLYMPIAN OBSTACLE COURSE FOR THE BRAIN!
Act as an archaeologist attempting to reassemble the ancient statue of Athena.
Navigate the lead archaeologist through a crowded digsite to the pedestal in order to reunite the bust of Athena with it’s base.
Includes 50 brain-excavating challenges that you are sure to dig!
Object: Connect the statue to the pedestal.
- The archeologist holding the statue starts on the brown and grey circle.
- Other workers are placed on their colored rings.
- Each worker can only move along the line that matches their color.
- Find the sequence that creates a path to the pedestal.
- Includes 50 puzzles that get progressively harder.
DESCRIPTION & DETAILS
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Type of Game: Game
Number of Players: 1
Includes: 1 Game Board, Multiple Game Pieces, & Instruction booklet with hints & solutions
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE